The St. Didacus school choir leads our community at school liturgies, and at a number of Sunday liturgies.
Students need to be present for all rehearsals. In order for our group to be successful students must be present! Illness and emergencies do come up and will be excused, but regular absences are not acceptable.
- Grades 1-8
- Under the direction of Ms. Kamrath
- Practices on Tuesdays after school in the auditorium
Types of Music
- Will perform a wide range of music, from Classical and liturgical to Musicals and Pop Culture.
The teacher will be expected to:
- keep high expectations of all students
- maintain a safe, Catholic, fun environment, fostering student success
The students will be expected to:
- be prepared for rehearsal
- participate in all activities
- follow all directions given by Teachers and Administrators
- follow all rules and guidelines of the classroom and those set in place by the Parent/Student Handbook
The parents will be expected to:
- give support to their children
- maintain communication with teachers and administrators
Everyone will be expected to:
- be respectful to all administrators, teachers, parents, and students
- be respectful of all personal and school property