The 2020-2021 Diocesan Tuition Assistance Application will open on January 2, 2020 at NOON PST. The strict deadline to submit an online application is February 28th.
All returning applicants will be required to complete a new online application and submit updated required documents.
Application to multiple schools for the same student(s) is discouraged and will not result in additional or increased award amounts.
HOW TO APPLY
*Online application available January 2nd at Noon PST *
1) Please click here to access TADS.
2) If you are an existing family, please sign in to your existing TADS account using the same email and password you used to submit last year’s application. If not, create a new account.
3) Complete the Financial Aid Application section.
4) Upload the required documentation to your application.
Please note: One application is required per household. Please ensure to include all household members on your application.
Application Required Documents:
Please collect the following documents prior to starting the application:
The required documentation varies by applicant, but TADS recommends having your 2018 filed federal taxes, W2s, and paystubs close by.
• All other household income documentation (W2 statements, 1099 (Social Security), food stamp/welfare benefits, child support, business income (Federal schedule C or Schedule E, Profit & Loss), Unemployment Compensation, Child Support Documentation, etc.)
Please submit all your supporting documentation via fax or upload after you have completed the application and received your 7 digit reference number.
Your application will be considered complete once all of your supporting documentation has been received. Incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
IMPORTANT: Please continue to check your email for all 2020-21 application requests and updates. All document requests, application questions and DTA decisions will be sent to you via email.
General Diocesan Tuition Assistance Program Deadlines:
January 2, 2020 – Application cycle opens.
February 28, 2020 – Application deadline.
March 22, 2020– Tuition assistance awards finalized. Schools and families will be notified via email late March-early April